Hallo friends! Today I’m going to show you new feature of Whatsapp for PDF, document sharing. By using this you can easily send and receive your documents via Whatsapp. Here I’m going to tell you how to activate document sharing in Whatsapp and how to send document from whatsapp. So Check out How To Send PDF Documents In WhatsApp.
There are many other apps like Whatsapp. Most of them have doc sharing function. This feature is very popular among the user. That is why Whatsapp is going to do the same.
How To Send PDF Documents In WhatsApp – New Feature
So get ready to have this new doc sharing feature on your Whatsapp. You just need to follow these simple steps to start pdf sharing on your whatsapp.
1. First of all if your current whatsapp don’t have that function you need to download a new version from official site.
2. Click Here to download.
3. Now you have latest version of Whatsapp.
When you have new doc sharing version of Whatsapp it’s very easy to send files from it. Follow the steps given below.
Steps to Activate Document Sharing In WhatsAPP
1. Select the person or group on which you have to send files like PDF, DOC, TXT, etc. This very cool feature that rolled for this app.
2. Click on attach pin like shape from top right corner.
3. Now you will found new Document tab.
4. Click on it.
5. Select file and send.
This was all about activating document sharing in WhatsAPP and how to send doc’s from it. This helps user for sending and receiving files like other android app’s. Hope you had enjoyed our post and don’t forgot to share this page with your friends and family.